Information about the area:
Sapito entre Volcanes is an adventure park where you can enjoy different activities with your family in an environment surrounded by nature.
Information about the Activity:
You can choose between Paragliding, Canopy, Children's Canopy, Rappel, Rope Park or Superman. You can make trails, enjoy the beauty of the area, relaxing, etc. We have food areas, big parking lot, cabins for lodging and other amenities to enjoy a wonderful day; all integrated and in harmony with nature.
Tour suitable for:
- Suitable for All
- From ₡37500 colones
- Ground transportation with documents and insurance policy. Pick up points: Alajuela, Heredia, San José and Cartago.
- Activity organizer
- Breakfast Box
- Adventure options for different ages
- Lunch is optional (Not included in base price)
- Insurance Civil Policy
- Alajuela, Casino Fiesta - 6:40 am
- Heredia, Los Ángeles Church (South Side of Los Angeles Park) - 7:15 am
- San José, South Side of National Theater - 8:00 am
- Cartago, North Side of the Santiago’s Parish Ruins - 8:50 am
- Coliblanco, Sapito entre Volcanes – 9:40 am
- 10:00 am – Paragliding and other Activities
- 12:30 am – Lunch
- 1:30 pm – Second Activity (optional) or Hiking
- 3:30 pm – Coffe break
- 4:30 pm – Return
- You can buy on the website https://www.triveler.com/or write us to our WhatsApp (+506) 8410-3700 / 8410-3688 or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the payment receipt to our WhatsApp (+506) 8410-3700 / 8410-3688 and/or email email@example.com
Fulfill the data as follows:
Full name and surname:
Pick up point:
- You can buy 2 days before the activity or until the option is available on the website.
- You can review our cancellation/return policies at the following link: https://www.triveler.com/en/content/8-returns
- We are not responsible for the people who paid and do not send the information to the email or WhatsApp.
- We are not responsible for people who arrive after the time indicated to the points defined as boarding or pick up, no refund will be made for the person who does not arrive on time, please try to be 10min earlier at the point.
- In case the activity is canceled for any reason, Triveler will refund 100% of the paid amount.
Beneficiary name: Triveler Services S.A.
ID Number: 3-101-744139
Banco Nacional de Costa Rica.
Account No. (Dollars Saving Account): 200-02-192-004942-9
Sinpe No.: 15119220020049423
Account No. (Colones Saving Account): 200-01-087-030778-0
Sinpe No. (Colones): 15108720010307780
International Wire Transfers SWIFT / BIC: BNCRCRSJ
UI: 019462 Account (see account of the intermediary bank to be used)
* If ABA code of Banco Nacional is requested (Usually US Banks) please provide the correspondent bank in the U.S.
The JPMorgan Chase Bank, ABA code: 021000021
What I should bring:
- Hiking shoes for the trails
- Comfortable, light and fresh clothes for both walking and activities.
- Waterproof jacket
- Insect repellent
- Change clothing (*Not essential)
- ID Card / Passport
- Follow staff instructions to avoid accidents.
- Children under 10 years old will do the activities in "tandem" (accompanied)
- People with recent surgeries, with medical restrictions and pregnant women will not be able to carry out adventure activities.
- Do not manipulate the adventure equipment.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the park
- Forbidden the consumption of alcohol also to do the activities under its effects or under any other drug is not allowed.
- The extraction of flora and fauna is forbidden.
- Allowed a maximum weight of 115Kg to perform the activities.
- Sign the mutual liability contract before any activity.
- Cameras, sunglasses and other personal belongings will be responsibility of the owner.